Call Us Now to Book Affordable One-Off Cleaning in Bromley
Instead call and book our affordable service for one-off cleaning in Bromley and let us take care of it for you!
We supply a quality service for a low price that'll suit all budgets and make your home shine. Our professional cleaners use this intensive service to get deep down and remove every trace of dust and dirt giving your home a fresh start. Call us today for a free quote and details on exactly how our one-off deep cleaning can benefit you.
Get the Benefit of Spring Cleaning in BR1
Below you'll find details of the differences between regular cleaning and one-off cleaning in Bromley. Take a look and see just how it can benefit you and your home:
- Normally you would book our professional deep cleaners when a more thorough cleaning is needed. For example, if you have had building works done, if you've had or are having a party, etc. We'll book the appointment for a day that suits you and take care of everything else. You set the schedule for regular cleaning, whether weekly, fortnightly or monthly and this continues automatically until you tell us differently;
- Deep cleaning takes a minimum of 3 hours and can be carried out by one or more cleaners depending on the size of your property and the list of tasks that you need doing. Call and give us details of what you need and we'll create a personalised plan and free quote for you. When you book regular cleaning you're allocated a maid who will clean for the amount of time you set. Our advisers will be happy to discuss what you need doing and let you know how long it'll take;
- We can supply all equipment and detergents for one-off cleaning for just 13GBP extra. A minimum of 2 cleaners will need to be booked for 3 hours when we supply equipment. We'll supply you with professional cleaning detergents for a great price and deliver them to your door ready for the first visit from your regular cleaner - we just need you to supply a hoover;
- One-off cleaning in Bromley will take longer than our regular cleaning service. Tell us what you want doing, the results you expect and provide us with a description of your property and we'll create a personalised plan. Regular cleaning takes less time thanks to it being carried out routinely, although we do recommend that your initial visit be extended by 30-60 minutes so we can get to know you and your property for best results;
- You can book one-off deep cleaning to refresh your home a couple of times a year, if you're moving or even use it as a way of trying us out to see if you then want to book us for regular cleaning. Our regular cleaning service can take place as often as you need it and for as long as you need. We're also happy to do it for a short period, i.e. cover for another cleaner, help during a busy time at work, a new baby, etc.;
- You've no obligations with either service. Once the spring cleaning is finished and you're happy - that's it; and we continue regular cleaning until you tell us to stop as there is no minimum contract;
- Both services are hourly based, which you set before we start;
- Deep cleaning appointments are usually 8-9am or 3-4pm start and regular cleaning can start as early as 7.30am or as late as 6pm;
- There are no extra charges for either service if you book for a weekend or bank holiday;
- Neither service includes cleaning the exterior of the property;
- You can combine one-off cleaning with other services such as oven cleaning and carpet cleaning. Regular cleaning can include carpet hoovering and appliance cleaning as standard;
- One-off deep cleaning doesn't include laundry and ironing but this can be set up in regular cleaning, the appointment will just need to be a bit longer;
- You can ask for the same professional deep cleaners to return for your next appointment. Likewise you'll get a regular cleaner for a more personal service, although we kindly ask you not to alter the appointment if possible;
- Both services offer secure key holding so that they can get on with the cleaning while you're getting on with your day.
One-off cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning inside and out of wardrobes and cupboards; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please ensure freezer is defrosted); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and folding clothes; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bedding; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Why Pick Us for One-Off Cleaning in Bromley
We leave nothing behind but happy customers and clean homes and when you book with us you can also enjoy:
- Customer advisers available 7 days a week to take your call;
- Cleaners that are professionally trained, fully motivated and eager to get your home looking great and do so with a smile;
- Continuous quality control to make sure that standards stay high;
- The security that comes from dealing with a professional company with Liability and General Liability insurance to cover you, your home and us.
Contact Us Now to Book Professional Deep Cleaners!
Call 020 3404 0815 to speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week, complete our online form to get a free quote or a call back at a more suitable time or alternatively use our online chat facility to get chatting with us now and find out exactly how we can help you!